Thursday, October 29, 2009

Steven King books made into movies

Just wrote out a list because Ray was asking me what movies I was interested in. Really didn't realize that most of Kings books and several stories have been made into movies! I have four of them on DVD (The Stand, Secret Window, Hearts in Atlantis and Rose Red) and three on VHS (It, Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile). The list I gave Ray has The Shining (two versions), Salem's Lot, Carrie (two versions), Cujo, Dead Zone, Misery, Dolores Claiborn, Needful Things, Christine, Tommyknockers, Dark Half, Desperation, The Mist, Langoliers, Dreamcatcher and Thinner. Several of them were actually made for TV and I can't believe I forgot to add Storm Of the Century. (There are actually only three of them I haven't at least seen - Thinner, Dreamcatcher & The Mist.) If I had the money to spend, I would be on Ebay looking for all of those! And a few of Dean Koontz's books that have been made into movies/tv mini-series. Anyone ever hears of a tv mini series or even a series of movies from King's Dark Tower books, be sure to let me know!
Right now, instead of buying DVDs, I have to figure out if I can afford to get my water filters changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment